1. The International Finance Corporation (IFC) was established in?
2. Where is the headquarters of Asian Development Bank (ADB) situated?
[d] Hong Kong
3. Which sister organization of the World Bank helps private activity in developing countries by financing projects with long-term capital in the form of equity and loans?
[a] Asian Development Bank
[c] International Developmental Association
[d] International Finance Corporation
4. Who is known as the ‘Father of Economics’?
[a] Adam Smith
[d] None of these
5. Which was the first Indian Bank to introduce credit card?
[c] State Bank of India
[d] Central Bank of India
6. When did India become a member of the IMF?
7. Euro is the currency of European Union. When did it come into being?
8. When did the Foreign Exchange Regulation Act (FERA) come into being?
9. When did Regional Rural Banks start functioning in India?
10. In India, income tax is levied by
[a] Union Government
[b] State Governments
[c] Ministry of Finance
3. International Finance Corporation
4. Adam Smith
5. Central Bank of India
10. Union Government